Friday, March 27, 2015

Base Contest Winner!

To determine the winner of the 200 Likes base contest I created a list of names of the people who responded to my invitation. 

There were nine entrants as follows:

1. Herr Zinling
2. Asslessman
3. Clarke
4. Alxbates
5. The One- Doesn't want prize.
6. Robert Audin
7. Gordon Richards
8. Tim Carpenter
9. Pryn

Using the fine randomizer RANDOM.ORG I generated a random number as follows.


And it looks like The One lived up to his handle! I'll be sending him the custom 40K base. Yay!

CORRECTION: Mr. The One has decided to skip the 40K base.

This time Random.Org gave me a #2! So Asslessman gets the base! 

Thanks to all the entrants and thanks for being a part of Roebeast's Magical House of Sunshine.

6 comments:

  1. I guess I should change my nickname ! That's great. The base is actually very fitting for me since my RT bases are not far away from the tones you emplyed on this one. Many thanls to your for organizing this give-away and here's to many more posts/members/achievements

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! I'd like to see what you use it for once you get it. :)

      Delete
  2. Woke up this morning to find I had won a prize.....then didn't, just my luck :D

    Interested to see what Asslessman does with the base.

    Cheers for the "win" Roebeast, gave me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Roebeast thanks for coming up with such an interesting prize befitting your interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This time Random.Org gave me a #2! For future, there is such a thing http://castlots.org/en/cast-lots-online/

    ReplyDelete